We accept applications for substitutes throughout the school year;
1. Original Transcripts have to be forwarded to the following address:
Belleville Board of Education, Atention: Mrs. Deborah Marino, 102 Passaic Avenue, Belleville, N.J. 07109
2. Application for Instructional Position form must be filled out in its entirety.
3. Sagem Morpho Live Scan Fingerprinting - price $70.25 and $125.00 made payable to Commissioner of Education (for County Substitute Certificate).
4. Complete NJ Department of Education Applicant Authorization and Certification. (Must be notarized)
5. Complete Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4).
6. Complete Part I of Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) and bottom two lines of both Lists B and C and show two I.D.’s (Driver’s License and Original Social Security Card)
7. State of New Jersey Oath – print name on first line, sign bottom line (right side) and have notarized. (Must be signed in presence of notary.)
8. Complete County Substitute Certificate Application.
9. Submit proof that you have received Mantoux Test (TB Test)
10. Return all forms with money order as follows:
$125.00 made payable to Commissioner of Education (for county substitute certificate) Please note: Checks will not be accepted – money order only.
11. State of New Jersey New Hire Reporting Form - Fill out bottom portion (Employee Information) in black ink - leave Date of Hire blank
12. Dress Code Policy (Please review our district policies)
You can pick up packet from Debbie Marino, Belleville Board of Education